Our work includes:
- Bringing together Christian congregations to share, pray and work together.
- Launching the Congregations Restoring Creation Program that organized the Awake + Arise Climate Justice conference, and working with denominations and congregations to increase their earthcare practices, sustainability, and advocacy.
- Organizing ongoing education programs, such as our that focus on healthcare, poverty, violence, environmental stewardship, and faith based organizing.
- Training in the practice of nonviolence and congregational organizing.
Past Actions in conjunction with the Ecumenical Leaders Group in Maryland (ELG):
- Supported passage of the Clean Energy Jobs Act in 2021
- Successfully repealed the Death Penalty in Maryland
- Supported passage of the Dream Act
- Supported passage of the Gun Safety Act in 2013